Sunday, December 16, 2012

Six Pack Sunday #6: A Surprise

This Six Pack Sunday is dedicated to all of the older ladies who like sports. Today's honoree definitely has a six pack though I have no desire to every actually see it: Ed Hochuli. I have to admit I was struggling to choose today's pick but about 2 minutes into the SNF game, I had an epiphany.


After the replacement ref fiasco earlier in the season, I was on Team Hochuli. How could you not be...he's a premiere athlete, successful lawyer and ultimate professional. But the quality most of us love most is his eloquent and beautifully crafted explanations. If you are not a well versed football fan, watch this.



Hey listen, if you don't understand the overtime rules completely after that I don't know what's wrong with you. While tonight's Patriots Niners game has been an atrocious display of Ed Hochuli's officiating skills, it might have a little to do with the fact that he's been forced to cancel the gun show that is normally displayed in all the big moments.


I mean come on look at those bad boys. Favorite gem of the night occurred in the 25 minute debate of the Ted Ginn Jr. where Hochuli articulately explained what happened "back there". Also, is he high or have his eyes just been closed this whole game? Must explain the numerous missed calls including the interference calls not made on Wes before that pick by Rogers as well as the PI in the end zone on Branch. I'll stop whining now and let you enjoy this Ed Hochuli themed drinking game for the rest of SNF.




No comments:

Post a Comment