Sunday, December 2, 2012

Six Pack Sunday #5: Christian Ponder

This prestigious award can go to a player in any sport but with this being football season and the Lakers not being on national TV so much, I'll focus on the NFL. My heart only allows one purple and gold team, but this week's Six Pack Sunday looks pretty good in those colors on the football field. Despite their loss today to the Packers, the Vikings have to be thankful for at least one thing:


Christian Ponder, QB for the Minnesota Vikings, can be seen above with the adorable dimples and chiseled abs. He's 24, 6'2" and from Texas so in my book he's a pretty great catch.

Sometimes girls judge guys based on how pretty their ex girlfriend is and if you do this with Christian Ponder, I think most women would agree with me on this Six Pack Sunday. Here's a picture of his current girlfriend, ESPN reporter (definitely a girl who likes sports) Samantha Steele


Just your typical all American, blonde haired beauty with a great tan. But if Samantha looked back at Ponder's previous girlfriend, Kacie McDonnell, I think even she would be a little nervous.


Here's them on a beach somewhere with a personal favorite photo of Ponder...YUM.



So there's definitely something these hot girls see in Christian Ponder, and I understand. How can you not love a man who love puppies?


Sorry for your loss, Vikings, but if I were a fan, looking at this man would certainly help ease the pain.



No comments:

Post a Comment