Friday, November 9, 2012

#BelichickForPresident

The past week was election week, so I've been spending a lot of time thinking what life would be like if Bill Belichick was president...and to be honest, I don't think it's actually a bad idea. There's no way any other country would know any American secrets and I don't think anyone would actually try and fuck with us. I mean, who cares if the guy can't figure out how to set the clock in his car, he can win football games. I'm assuming Brady would be VP so that's even better.

Seriously though, I don't want to talk politics but what's hotter than a President who knows football? Hearing Obama talk about Charles Tillman for Defensive POY was such a turn on.

It's been so long since the Patriots played a game I've almost gone into hibernation. I haven't seen Wes Welker get beheaded in what feels like a year. But a lot sure has happened. Baby Hernandez was born and it's still a little fresh. I had been pushing it out of my mind but I guess it really was true. Whatever,  I'll make a great stepmom...I've seen the movie enough times.

Lamar called himself a Laker. Hey, am I surprised? No. I imagine he spends many cold nights in the corner of Khloe's huge closet wiping his tears away with his old Laker jersey eating Twizzlers. Love you Lam Lam.




















Lakers fired Mike Brown. I didn't like him as the head coach in the first place so I can't really say I'm too upset about it but if Phil Jackson comes back I literally might believe in God. I have a thing for Hall of Fame head coaches, OK? I think Phil Jackson coming back to the Lakers would cure all of my problems. Kobe needs to go out on top, and it has to happen now. If Phil loves Kobe nearly half as much as I do, he would come back just to finish the legacy. Come on Jeanie, just hold out for a few days and tell Phil he's not getting any until he signs the deal. Although he is the Zen Master so I'm not sure how great that plan is.

Let's hope things are better in Laker Land before Feb 7th...

No comments:

Post a Comment