Sunday, November 18, 2012

Six Pack Sunday #3: Danny AMENdola

This week I've got the luxury of watching the 1pm Jets Rams game (CBS you couldn't have found one game better than this??) Actually, I take that back. It's kind of nice to get to watch the Jets for a full game instead of just getting to see the lowlights on SportsCenter all week.

But this Six Pack Sunday is not about the Jets. Honestly I'm not sure there is actually one Jet I could feature anyway since mostly things like this come out of the Jets locker room:



Okay seriously this week's Six Pack Sunday is devoted to Danny AMENdola. Now you know my heart belongs with another under 6" undrafted Texas Tech Red Raider wide receiver/returner but I have to admit, this guy is not only pretty good but also pretty. 

I guess I have a thing for underdogs in pro sports because it seems like these guys are nicer and I'm basing this completely on physical appearance. Although he doesn't follow my strict 6" and taller rule, the scruff and charming smile makes me reconsider (Wes you are still my #1). 



The similarities between Danny and Wes, besides their short stature and boyish good looks, are extensive. Apart from their football background which I just mentioned, both guys are premiere slot receivers, can return punts/kicks, and have a really high football IQ. Neither guy wants to be a celebrity more than he'd rather be a great NFL player and that is a part of what makes them both so attractive. Another thing I find attractive about Danny Amendola is this look. AMENdola it is.


But the biggest turn on for me is how tough these guys are. You might think that being under 6" and under 200 lbs might be make them frequently on the sideline or easy to break but it's hard for me to even name any player as tough as Danny Amendola and Wes Welker. This year, Amendola broke his collarbone and was expected to be out 6-8 weeks but miraculously was back in the game in less than a month (again similar to Wes Welker who tore his ACL at the end of the 2009-2010 season and was back for training camp the next year, never missing a beat). You'll never hear either of these guys complain and there's nothing hotter than that. Except maybe this, an actual six pack sighting on Six Pack Sunday. Enjoy, ladies (and guys...take notes)




No comments:

Post a Comment