Monday, November 26, 2012

Six Pack Sun(Mon)day #4: Cecil Shorts

Okay forgive me for posting this on a Monday, must have been all the tryptophan in my system.

But even before Thursday's games I knew who I wanted to put as this week's Six Pack Sunday. There's a note saved in my iPhone with his name. And it is a great name. This week I'm giving all my attention to Cecil Shorts.


If this is your first time hearing of this guy, you're missing out. As you can see by, I don't know, his face...he's pretty hot. And just this week as I obviously planned, he had 4 catches for 105 yards and a TD. His name may be a little strange but he's fast and I hope he does well (just never against the Patriots). He just barely meets my 6' and taller rule so I'm sold. In case you need a little more persuasion, check out this video below of Cecil working out (ignore the other non muscle-y guys). 


No comments:

Post a Comment