Friday, January 4, 2013

Haters Gonna Hate

OK I know the Lakers look terrible right now and I don't really have a right to complain but that hasn't stopped me before so here goes.

Anyone saying that the Clippers have surpassed the Lakers as LA's team needs to be checked into a mental institution. After they make this ridiculous and incredibly false statement, the camera pans to the 16 Laker banners hanging from the rafters at a Clippers "home game". The Clippers are having the first good year they've EVER had and some crackheads are trying to say the people of LA have left one of the best franchises in the history of sports to be a fan of a team that has never won anything? That's an insult to Laker fans. I live in Boston and I can tell you the answer to that question. As they flash the national schedule and I see 3 Laker games on in the next week so let's all just be real about LA's team.

Most awkward tweet of the game so far..


Odom played 40 seconds, shuffles off drenched with sweat and panting.


Also I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but the Clippers entire bench is recycled Lakers. Matt Barnes, Lamar Odom, Ronny Turiaf, Chris Paul (hey he was a Laker for a day). These guys want to be near the Lakers so bad they'll share an arena with them. I always wonder if the Lakers are in their home locker rooms during Clipper "home games" or if they let the Clippers have a little excitement for the night.

Ronny Turiaf is on a whole other level of weird with that goatee and fist pumping dance. Chill bro. And since when does Matt Barnes want to be a shooter? Speaking of Matt Barnes, this is one of my all time FAVORITE Kobe moments:



Kobe activated his twitter account today so I'm going to go back to refreshing his profile waiting for another word from the black mamba...

No comments:

Post a Comment